Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Memorial Day



Good Morning! Well, I really don't know how good it is as it's 4:30 am and I'm still half asleep but had to get up early for that wonderful place called 'work.'
Here are 2 layouts I whipped up yesterday using the new Boom-Di-Ada Creative Basics paper pack from CTMH. Sorry the photos aren't too good...my old camera is acting up! I only used one of the swirly papers and two of the striped plus one sheet of buttercup and sweet leaf cardstocks for the bases. Also cut 2 -4 1/2 x 6 1/2 pieces of buttercup cardstock for the mats on the right page. The flowers were made using the Cottage Floral stamp set and I added several Buttercup My Accents and some buttons to the pages. I'm very pleased with these layouts. They were so quick to make and were my own design. Enjoy and have a happy Memorial Day! I don't know about you but I'll be working the whole weekend! : (
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...