Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hello!!!



Okay, it's been like forever since I've posted anything. That's because I've been so busy trying to create artwork for my display boards. I have another crop next month up in my hometown of Elmira, NY and I'm trying to plan ahead so I won't feel stressed the closer the day gets here. If any of you have family and/or friends in the Elmira area and they enjoy crops, send them our way. The date is Sept. 20th from 9:30 am till 5:00 pm. You can give them my email address, if they're interested. Thanks! Anyway, onto the really important stuff...new layouts!!! Yeah!
I've been having fun with 2 of the newest paper packs from CTMH...Perfect Day and Notebook. Love them both!!! Hope you enjoy these layouts! Email me if you want any info on them.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...