Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thanksgiving Layouts














I know it's a bit early for Thanksgiving but since I seem to be so behind all the time I wanted to show that once in awhile I can be ahead of the game. I wasn't sure how these would turn out as the colors used are not your typical Thanksgiving colors but lo and behold, they turned out gorgeous! My monthly scrapbook club ladies got a sneak peek at these during our last class and they are excited for the next class as these are the layouts they will be creating. I am really enjoying the monthly word puzzle stamp sets that Close to my Heart comes out with. I used the November one, obviously, on this one along with Barn Red and Juniper cardstocks and inks plus patterned paper from the Perfect Day paper pack. I also used the Chocolate alphabet stamp set for 'family' on the title. Hope I inspired you to get going on your Thanksgiving layouts as it is fast-approaching whether we like it or not! Have a great day!
Carol
Posted by Picasa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...