Friday, December 19, 2008

Long time, no post!



I know it's been awhile since I've posted. There's really no excuse as I recently quit my day job...YEA...so I should have lots of time to post here. But being that it is near Christmas, there are so many other tasks that must get done. My Christmas cards are all sent. Whew! What a relief! The wrapping isn't done yet but I don't have much of that to do anyway as we're going cheap this year. We finally finished decorating the tree tonight. Keri and I had lots of fun doing that. We took several photos of each other and really cracked each other up. I haven't laughed like that in a long time! It felt good! I will post photos of our tree as soon as I get them into my computer.
I do have this layout I made today to show you. I had so many leftover ovals from all the votive candle screens I made that I wanted to find a use for them. I came up with this great flower then worked around it for the rest of the layout of my granddaughters. I think this turned out so cute! I also used one of the die cuts from the Close To My Heart basic dazzling die cut set along with one of the chipboard hearts that come with them. I love the new January promotion from Close To My Heart called Key To My Heart. The stamp set is awesome! The scrollwork on this layout is from that stamp set and I used one of the papers as well. The butterflies are from the new Butterfly Wings set and I love that as well. So many uses for butterflies! Hope you enjoy this layout!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...