Saturday, January 10, 2009

Congrats to my friend, Nicole!







Here are some photos of the baby album I made for my friend, Nicole. Her third baby and second girl was born on January 6th. I went to visit her today and her baby is just absolutely beautiful! She felt like a little peanut in my arms...she barely weighed anything. It is so hard to believe that we were all that small. What a precious little one!
I used the My Creations Display Album from Close To My Heart for this baby album along with the More To Adore paper pack, which I still love! I also used my cricut for the die cuts which I think are just too darn cute! Love the onesies! Don't you agree? And those itty bitty hangers? Just too cute! I didn't post photos of all the pages as there were too many but you get the idea, right? I had a lot of fun making this album although I only had about 4 days to work on it. As soon as I knew she had a girl, I got right to work on it in order to be able to give it to her today. She loved it!
Well, our first real snowfall didn't occur today as predicted. So what else is new? All we got was a bit of sleet and that has stopped falling for now. So much for scrapping snow photos! Winter still has a ways to go so I'm sure I'll have another chance. Have a good evening and thanks for stopping by! : )
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...