Monday, January 12, 2009

GO EAGLES!


It is so awesome that the Eagles beat the New York Giants yesterday! What an awesome game! Too bad, Giants fans...Eagles rule! Superbowl, here we come! Well, at least I hope so! LOL...the Eagles have been known to disappoint us many times in the past but we are forever hopeful! I just thought I'd share that! Okay now onto something else!
I made another cookie sheet note holder yesterday for my friend, Nicole. Ya know, the one who just had the beautiful baby girl? By the way, I forgot to take a pic of the baby but hope to get one soon to share. I am very pleased with the way the cookie sheet turned out and wanted to share it with you all. I used one patterned paper from CTMH's new Emporium paper pack and one from the new That's Amore` paper pack. The butterflies are from the March Stamp of the Month set called Butterfly Wings. I LOVE this stamp set. Hope you enjoy it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...