Friday, January 9, 2009

TGIF




Well, it doesn't really matter to me whether it's Friday or not since I'm not working any more but I couldn't think of another title at the moment. The weather forecast for tomorrow says we may be getting our first snowfall of the winter. Possibly 2-4 inches. I really don't like snow as it's been years since I lived in upstate NY and we got snow all the time there. Here in the southeastern corner of PA we don't see much snow any more so it's a real pain when it happens. Although I love to take photos of it and scrap them! So my camera will be ready tomorrow if it should snow.
Enough about that...now on to more important issues...like my new cards and layouts I've created with the new That's Amore` paper pack from Close To My Heart. This is actually a swap spoiler view but it's just 5 of us involved and since not many people will actually get to see these, I thought I'd post them here anyway. Hope you enjoy them. Please don't hesitate to ask for details on these projects.
I just noticed that for some reason I don't have a photo of the layout I made in my computer. Sorry! I will try to post that another time.
Have a great day!
Carol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...