Friday, March 27, 2009

CTMH-HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!


I know I'm a bit late on that but I was up in NY visiting family when that wonderful day arrived and I didn't get a chance to post then. Isn't it terrific that Spring has finally arrived? I am so excited for no more snow and freezing cold temps. My crocuses have popped out of the ground and I have noticed many of my perennials are also peeking through. Soon my garden will be full of beautiful blooms. I'm so excited for Spring that I made a new scrapbook page to hold those photos of my flowers that I will be taking very soon. I thought I would post it here for you all to enjoy. Can't you just visualize what this will look like with photos of flowers? I can!
All products used for this layout are Close To My Heart:
1. Key To My Heart paper pack
2. Intrinsic Background stamp set
3. Ms. Gardener stamp set
4. Noteworthy stamp set
5. Little flower stamp from Dream Wishes stamp set
6. Juniper Ink
7. Sorbet Ink
8. Tulip Ink
9. Sorbet ribbon
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...