Thursday, April 23, 2009

Cards made with CTMH's Tickled Pink





I thought I would share these cards that I created recently using the special promotion kit from Close To My Heart called Tickled Pink. This fabulous kit is available now through May 31st in celebration of National Scrapbooking Month. The kit comes with a D-size stamp set (which has a retail value of $22.95), White Daisy mini-medley embellishments, a foam brush, patterned papers, some with glitter, cardstock sheets and a sheet of die cuts. Ask me how you can get this beautiful kit for yourself!
It's a great value!

I also used the Be Yourself stamp set that is the May Stamp of the Month. This stamp set will be available beginning May 1. It is so cool!

Thanks for looking!
Have a great day!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...