Sunday, April 5, 2009

Our Humble Abode

Hubby took some photos of our humble abode today as he is quite proud of how nice it looks with the recent upgrades on paint and light fixtures. I created a collage with all the photos while I was playing with my photo program today. I think it looks pretty cool!
The shutters and door on our house are now Hunter Green as opposed to the Burgundy that we had for so many years. He also put in a new lamppost at the bottom of the driveway and new light fixtures by all the doors. I must say he did do a wonderful job! He surprised me with all this upon my return from a trip to NY a couple weeks ago. What a nice surprise. The nicest addition is the new wicker bench for the front porch. I LOVE it!
Notice the well-manicured lawn? First mowing of the Spring season and he couldn't wait to do it! He is always so proud of himself for the pattern he creates while mowing. Every time he mows, it's a different pattern. He is too funny!
Hope you all enjoy the photos! Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Carol
Posted by Picasa
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...