Wednesday, April 15, 2009

CTMH-Scrapbook Challenge #2


Hi All! Here's another layout created from the Whoops-A-Daisy paper pack for the second challenge in a long line of challenges yet to come from fellow CTMH sister, Andrea Gardner, I hope! This is one paper pack I have always struggled with. I love the colors and the patterns on the papers but for some reason, it is a tough one for me to create with. So using this paper pack sure was a CHALLENGE for me. I hope you enjoy it!

I am off to watch my favorite show now so I'll bid you adieu. In case you don't know, my favorite show is LOST. Any other LOST fans out there? I have followed the show from day one and it still befuddles me! Do you feel the same or is it just me? Maybe that's why I love to watch it. It really keeps my brain from turning to mush as you really have to pay attention to what's going on or you miss something really quirky. Anyone who really knows me, knows I'm not a big fan of TV but I do have a few shows I try to watch every week and LOST is one of them. If I miss them, oh well! No biggie. I'll catch the reruns in the summer!

Hope you all have a great week! I'll be back next Tuesday. Thanks for looking!

Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...