Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring Has Sprung!






I thought I would share some photos of spring buds and blossoms I discovered around my home recently. I am so excited that Spring is finally here! I know it arrived officially almost a month ago but it still amazes me when the buds and blossoms start popping out. I only wish the weather would warm up a bit. I love to take photos of my flowers every year and never tire of seeing them. I will be posting layouts that I create with the photos after they are complete. Hope you enjoy the photos!
By the way, if anyone knows the name of those cute little purple flowers, please let me know! I planted them several years ago and can't for the life of me remember what they are called.
Thanks for looking and I hope you have a Happy Easter!

Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...