Sunday, April 26, 2009

CTMH-Stardust Layouts



Hope you all here in the Northeast are enjoying this beautiful day! I do believe it'll hit 90 today. Too warm for April, that is why I am spending most of my day inside trying to catch up on some scrapping. I know, I'm dumb! I really should be out enjoying the day but yesterday was just as beautiful and I was outside planting flowers all day so I decided to stay inside today. I will, however, get outside at some point later when I feel I've accomplished enough inside.

I started these 2 layouts a few weeks ago and after my latest trip to NY to visit family, I finally had some photos to finish them off! I love how these two layouts turned out! Although they are each one-page layouts, they will however be side by side in my album so I wanted to make them somewhat coordinated. I especially love "A Boy & His Grampa." Isn't it just too precious? My mom took these photos and I must say, she has really become quite a camera 'bug.' As soon as I saw these photos of my dad and my little nephew, I had an image of a scrapbook page in my mind. I think I pretty much created what was in my head. This is one page I will look back at many times!

The "Cousins/Friends" layout is of my nephew and great nephew. I think they are only about 18 months apart in age. It's hard to believe but one little guy's dad (my brother) is actually the great uncle of the other little guy. Therefore, these two guys are actually second cousins. I think I said that right! It's hard to figure out all that kind of stuff. Anyway, they are both just too cute. I enjoyed seeing them again.

I guess that's it for now! Hope you all have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...