Friday, May 15, 2009

CTMH-Bath and Body Box



Okay, it's been a few days since my last post and I figured you're probably all getting anxious to see what I've been creating lately so here's a little box I created last night that is supposed to be used for bath and body products to give as a gift. Even though it is made out of textured cardstock which is heavier than regular cardstock, it still doesn't seem sturdy enough to hold bath products. I am thinking of using it for stationary, note cards or notepads and such. What do you think?

I found the tutorial for this project at Lizzie Anne News. It arrived in my emailbox so I don't have a direct link to it but if you go to www.lizzieannedesigns.com, I think you can find it there.

Now back to creating as I still have a few projects to complete before my Open House tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a great day!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...