Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Bit of Nostalgia

How cool is this? While hubby was searching for his special water bottle he uses while riding his bicycle, the one he seems to have misplaced, he found 2 of these old kool-aid cups way in the back of the cabinet. I had totally forgotten they were still there hiding. I just had to take a photo and send it out to blogland for anyone who has ever owned one of these cups. Do you remember these? Do you still have them?

Hubby says, throw them away! I say, NO, these belonged to our children when they were youngun's. I just don't think I could throw them in the trash. What do you all think? Would you keep them or trash them? Please help me solve my dilemma! 

I see a scrapbook page about this cup on the horizon!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...