Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May Day!

I am so excited about today! There's a lot of new stuff coming your way beginning today. The new Close To My Heart Summer Idea Book goes 'live' today. I can't wait to show you some of the wonderful artwork I'll be creating with all the new products.

The May Stamp of the Month is also available now. It is called 'Be Yourself' and it is perfect for creating cards, layouts and other paper crafts for all the women in your life. I gave you a sneak peek of that stamp set with the cards I posted a few days ago using the 'Tickled Pink' scrapbooking kit that is featured for National Scrapbooking Month. The 'Tickled Pink' scrapbooking kit will be available only until the end of May so be sure to order yours soon.

Also available starting today is the new card design book from Close To My Heart called 'Wishes.' I am so excited about this bit of news as it wasn't supposed to be available until June but has arrived a month early. As soon as I have that book in my hot little hands, I will post some new creations for you all to see.

If you're as excited as I am about the new Summer Idea Book then head on over to my website and check it out for yourself. If you attend my Open House on the 16th, you'll be able to see all the great new products in person. Hope to see you then!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...