Thursday, May 21, 2009

CTMH-Jeanette Lynton's Color Me Monday

Every Monday, the great and creative founder of Close To My Heart, Jeanette Lynton, posts her creations using a certain color palette. She calls this 'Color Me Monday'. Check it out for yourself at http://jeanettelynton.com. If you visit, please leave a comment. She reads every one of them!

Here is what I created using this week's color palette of Indian Corn Blue, White Daisy, Sorbet and Taffy. I LOVE these colors together! And I am loving the 'Comments' and 'Picture Perfect' stamp sets. I can see these getting used quite often!

The photo in this layout is of my mom when I visited her in NY last month to celebrate her 75th birthday. She is happily showing a photo of herself with my brother that my brother gave her as a gift. I know she will cherish that for a long time.

Thanks for stopping by today. Now I must go outside and enjoy the second gorgeous day in a row. It doesn't get any better than this! Have a great day!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...