Thursday, May 28, 2009

Lemonade Stand Award Again!



Wow! This is awesome! I have now received my second Lemonade Stand Award. Thank you so much, Dawn! Now comes the tough part of trying to nominate other Close To My Heart sisters for this award.
Congrats to these sister bloggers:
Penny
Melissa
Dina
Heather
Kathy
Iona

Okay, I've spent enough time playing. I must get to packing for my trip. Have a great day!

~Carol~


The Lemonade Stand Award.
The rules of this award
*comment on this blog
*cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog
*nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude
*link to your nominees within your blog post
*comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award
*link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...