Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lemonade Stand Award

To my wondrous surprise, I was given this Lemonade Stand Award by a CTMH sister by the name of Jaime Benavides. I am really not too sure what this award is for but thank you so much, Jaime. The last time I received any kind of award was back in the second grade when I was a Brownie and won a plaque for a poster that I had created (wow, that was a long time ago!) so I am humbly honored to receive this!

Now it is my turn to choose who shall receive this award. Oh gosh! Who should I pick? I'll have to think about it and get back to you all.......hmmmmmmmmmmm???????

Okay, here you go! This was tough as everyone's blogs are totally awesome.
Drum roll, please!


The Lemonade Stand Award.
The rules of this award
*comment on this blog
*cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog
*nominate 5 to 10 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude
*link to your nominees within your blog post
*comment on their blogs to let them know they received the award
*link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation


Thanks again, Jaime!

Have a great day!

~Carol~


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...