Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Beautiful Flowers





I just LOVE flowers, don't you? There are so many different, unique ones in various shades of color, that it totally amazes me! I never get tired of snapping photos of all my flowers. Flowers are such a great subject to photograph not only for their individual beauty but because they don't protest about having their photo taken as opposed to family and/or friends who always seem to say, "Oh, don't take my picture, I look horrible today"! Flowers NEVER look horrible even when their blooms are starting to wither.

Well, I am off to continue packing for my trip to NY tomorrow. I will be visiting family as well as hosting our bi-annual scrapbooking crop with my sister so I have lots to do yet to get ready. If you're going to be in the Elmira, NY area on Saturday between 9am and 5:30pm, please stop in at the St Mary's Marion Center on Franklin St. and say hi! Bring your scrapbooking supplies and have some fun!

Thanks for visiting my blog today. Have a great day!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...