Friday, May 8, 2009

CTMH-New Rainy Day Artwork
















As promised in a previous post, here is some of the new artwork I created during these past few rainy days. The first one is a 12x12 scrapbook page made using the new Bella paper pack from Close To My Heart. I also used the stamp set, It's Your Day, which happens to be the August Stamp of the Month. I know I'm a little ahead on that but wanted to try it out. I love it!


The second one is a 3x3 mini album, which by the way, works up very quickly. I again used the new Bella papers for this along with the Buttoned Together stamp set.

And last but not least, is the new 3 ring binder album made by CTMH. I think this little album is going to be a big hit as it can be used for so many subjects, ie: vacation (I chose to title this 'staycation' as this album will be used for photos of my son and his family when they come to visit this summer-we will do day trips), recipes, gramma's brag book to name a few and I'm sure you all could think of many other uses as well. I also used the new Moon Doggie paper pack for this album along with the Extreme Happiness stamp set and several others.

Hope you've enjoyed seeing my latest creations. Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great one!

~Carol~

P.S. The sun is shining today! Finally! Yea!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...