Monday, May 18, 2009

CTMH-Scrapbook Challenge #7

I am so ahead of the game on this layout for Scrapbook Challenge #7. One of my CTMH sisters, Helen Onulak at www.hookedonstamping.com, who is in charge of telling us what design to use for these challenges, lets us know every Sunday what design we must use for each new challenge. Well, since yesterday was Sunday, I am so proud of myself for completing this in less than a day after receiving the order. Now I can relax for 6 whole days before the next challenge comes around. This layout uses the Understudy design from Close To My Heart's Imagine design book.

This layout was lots of fun to create with minimal stamping. Since I really don't have any stamp sets that match this particular paper pack, Animal Cookies, I was able to get around that by just using some embellishments and lots of colorful circles. The little people in the photos are my nieces and nephews as my own children are all growed up! Thank God! LOL...hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

~Carol~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...