Sunday, June 7, 2009

CTMH Mystery Goodie Box Swap

I'm sure you are all aware of the June Deal-a-Day specials going on right now on my Close To My Heart website. During the entire month, there will be 6 different 'Mystery Goodie Boxes' offered at 50% off retail, that's approximately a $120 value for only $60. What a great value! Well, I just wanted to let you know that if any of you do purchase one of the fantastic 'Mystery Goodie Boxes' and find that there's something in it that you already have or may not want, I am offering a 'Mystery Goodie Box' swap. We can all get together here at the end of the month or sometime in July to make the swap. So, if you purchase one of the 'goodie boxes', please do let me know if you are interested in a swap. My first one is on it's way to me and I will let you all know what is inside!

Have a great day!

~Carol
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...