Monday, June 15, 2009

CTMH Scrapbook Challenge #10


I'm a day late and a dollar short but here's my layout for the latest Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge hosted by Helen. This one was created using the Jazzy Combination design from CTMH's Imagine how-to book. I am real close to running out of one of my printer inks so I have no photos yet for this layout but gee, can you guess what the photos will be of? HaHa! Right now you're probably saying to yourself...flowers again? What can I say? I LOVE my flowers! And I never get tired of taking photos of them or scrapbooking them. After my son visits next month, I promise I will have more photos of people to add to my pages. I can't wait and I'm sure you can't either!

Here's a list of the products used for this layout.
1. X7083B Let's Get Together paper pack
2. B1265 Wonderful Charms
3. B1299 Spring Equinox (saying on the left page)
4. D1242 Doodle Alphabet (bird) (previous SOTM)
5. Z2120 Garden Green Ink
6. Z2116 Cranberry Ink
7. Metal swirls from Cranberry and Garden Green My Accents (retired)

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have a great day!

~Carol~


Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...