Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My CTMH Mystery Goodie Box

In case you were wondering if these 'mystery goodie boxes' from Close To My Heart are worth the money, check out what I got in my $60 'goodie box'! A full scrapbook kit, a Level 1 paper pack, a card kit, 3 stamp sets, a spool of ribbon and 2 packs of clear shape embellishments. Still wondering if it's worth it? Wonder no more. You are actually getting more than a 50% discount on these 'goodie boxes' and they are well worth it! And, if by chance you get something you already have or don't want, I'm going to hold a swap here in my home workshop in July.

Hope you've enjoyed drooling over my goodies. Now go get your own! Today's special is a $100 'goodie box' worth over $220 so if you like what you see here, head on over to my website and place your order before tomorrow morning at 10:00am Eastern.

Have a great day!

~Carol~




Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...