Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Scrapbook Challenge #12


Here is my latest layout for the weekly scrapbook challenge. I am VERY happy with this layout. I promised you my next layout wouldn't be flowers, remember? Well, this time it's about my favorite tree. I just love this birch tree in our yard. We planted it when it was a baby 16 years ago, when we first moved into our home and it has grown to be a beautiful tree. I could sit on my deck all day, every day and admire it. I know, I'm a bit strange, aren't I? But it's such a lovely tree and brings me joy.

Close To My Heart products used for this layout:
9029 Cherish How-To-Book...design used was 'Puzzle Junkie'
X7110B Back Country
D1298 Beautiful Things
D1329 Noteworthy
D1365 True Happiness
B1328 Backwoods
Z2137 Olive Ink
Z2140 Outdoor Denim Ink
Z2123 Goldrush Ink
Outdoor Denim Brads
Hemp

The letters were created with my Cricut machine and the verse is one I found in a magazine.

Hope you enjoy it! Have a great evening!

~Carol~

Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...