Saturday, July 25, 2009

CTMH 'Favorite Five' in July



Can you believe that July is almost over? And what a strange July it's been! So many cloudy days and cool nights although I have been happy not to have used my air conditioning much this summer. Sure saves on the electric bill!

I want to remind you all that you have only one more week to sign on as a Close To My Heart consultant and reap the special rewards of choosing five additional FREE products to go with your new consultant kit. This special ends on July 31 so if you are considering becoming a consultant with this phenomenal company, please do so by the end of the month to take advantage of this special promotion. To get more details on this special promotion and to see what comes with the new consultant kit, click here. I would LOVE for you to join my team! Feel free to contact me with any additional questions you may have.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!



Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...