Wednesday, July 29, 2009

CTMH Scrapbook Challenge #15-Longwood Gardens


I am finally posting layout #15 from the weekly scrapbook challenge I participate in. I know I'm way late on this one but at least it's done! While my son and family were visiting a couple weeks ago, we went to Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA. I hadn't been there in quite some time and it was very enjoyable. The little girls had a great time, too.

Products used on this layout are all Close To My Heart:
Moon Doggie paper pack
Intrinsic Backgrounds stamp set
White Daisy Cardstock, brads and grosgrain ribbon
Dimensional Elements Chipboard Letters
Garden Green brads, spirals and ink
Cranberry brads and ink
Desert Sand ink
Hemp
Small flowers-punch from EKSuccess

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a good one!


Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...