Saturday, July 25, 2009

CTMH Scrapbook Challenge #16-Sweet X Three


I know I haven't posted challenge #15 yet but here's #16. I have been a bit behind with these challenges since I was enjoying my son and family's visit up until this past Monday but I think I'm finally caught up now except for choosing the photos for challenge #15. That will come later. I am not totally pleased with the right page on this layout but I refuse to do it over! So, I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Products used are all Close To My Heart except where noted:
Bella paper pack, Reflections How-to-Book (Bottom Border-Title, Front & Center-Focal), Endless Friendship and Botanical Borders stamp sets, Colonial White crocheted ribbon, Garden Green brads and spirals, Olive ink, flowers by Sizzix, title by Cricut.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...