Wednesday, July 8, 2009

CTMH's Scrapbook Challenge #14


Wow! It's been a few days since I posted anything. So sorry to have cheated you! HaHa! Anyway, here is the latest layout I created for the Weekly Scrapbook Challenge that I participate in. It doesn't have any photos yet as I'm waiting for my granddaughters to come visit so I can get some photos of them.

Speaking of my granddaughters, they will be here on Saturday or Sunday! YEA! I am getting so excited as it's been a WHOLE year since I've seen them. No doubt they have grown like crazy not to mention they're a whole year older! Kira will be 8 in August...it seems like only yesterday when she was born...Jaden will be 7 in November and Samantha turned 4 back in February. They are all such cuties and I can't wait to see them!

In anticipation of their visit, I have been in the kitchen the past couple days baking breads and cookies and casseroles to freeze so I won't have to spend a lot of time in the kitchen while they are here. I want to enjoy their visit! But, I digress! Back to the layout....

I created this layout using the Dramatic Fashion design from Close To My Heart's 'Cherish' design book. I also used the Back Country papers that are just perfect for all those outdoor adventures that most of us have no matter what season. The stamp set I used is called 'Backwoods' and goes so well with the Back Country papers. I took the 'Just Be You' saying from an older stamp set called 'Treasures of the Heart' and it is one of my favorites. The cattails are from the 'Beautiful Things' stamp set that I really like as well. Hope you enjoy the layout!



Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...