Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Longwood Gardens Visit


The Italian Water Garden is awesome! But then again, everything about Longwood Gardens is awesome!

Inside the Conservatory

Beautiful flowers all along the many pathways through the gardens.

Three little monkeys in a tree!
Jaden, Samantha & Kira


I promised I would post some photos of my granddaughters and I'm sorry it's taken so long to do so. I have been so sad and depressed since they left two days ago and just can't get motivated. I always go through this tough time after they leave and it takes me a few days to get back to my normal routine. The house just seems too quiet!

Anyway, here is a photo of them hanging around in a tree during our recent visit to Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA along with a few other highlights of the gardens. It was such a beautiful day when we went, bright and sunny, low humidity, that we all enjoyed ourselves, even the girls. There was a bit of whining but all in all, they were great! Hope you enjoy the photos.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!



Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...