Saturday, August 22, 2009

Close To My Heart Twitterpated Card


Thought I'd share this cute little card I made with this cute little hedgehog. Isn't he cute? Did I mention how cute he is? Okay, enough of the cute stuff! But seriously, he is so stinkin' cute that I had to share him with you.

I used the new Twitterpated paper pack and exclusive stamp set for this card along with chocolate ribbon and ink, hemp, and the new Dimensional Elements-In Color-Organic chipboard embellishments. Whew! That's a mouthful! I am really loving the new Twitterpated papers and I know you will, too. They will be available for purchase beginning on September 1. So if you like this stinkin' cute little hedgehog, contact me to purchase the supplies to create this card for yourself.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...