Wednesday, August 5, 2009

CTMH Scrapbook Challenge #17

Here's the latest layout for the Scrapbook Challenge I participate in every week. It's a bit late but it's done, well, almost done! I still have to figure out where I'm going to put the journaling. Most likely it will be tucked behind one of the photos. I love to do that as it gives me room to put more photos on the page. This layout was created using the Elegant Showcase design from the Cherish how-to-book from Close To My Heart. The paper used is one of my all-time favorites called Paper Garden, also by CTMH. I believe this layout is appropriately titled as my son and new daughter-in-law are truly "Soulmates" in every way!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good one!




Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...