Wednesday, August 12, 2009

CTMH Scrapbook Challenge #19


Here is the latest layout I've created for the Weekly Scrapbook Challenge. This is #19! Wow! I can't believe I have been doing these challenges for 19 weeks! I have enjoyed being a part of this weekly challenge as I've been able to accomplish a lot of layouts and stay current with my memories. If you are interested in joining in on this challenge, click here to go to Helen Onulak's blog where she posts every Sunday the layout design to use for each week.

I used the CTMH Perfect Day paper pack for this layout as I think the papers matched my photos quite well. The designs for these pages came from CTMH's Reflections how-to book. I still think there's a little something missing on this layout and will try to figure that out soon. Maybe some brads between the photos on the left page? Or some small flowers? It'll have to wait though till I return from my trip to NY.

This layout has photos I took on our recent visit to Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA. Aren't all those little girlies just too cute? Well, I think so! Sorry there's a glare on it but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get rid of it. Hope you enjoy the layout!

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good one!


Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...