Thursday, August 20, 2009

CTMH Scrapbook Challenge #20-Picnic Time


Aren't these three little girls just the cutest? In case you've forgotten, although I don't know how you could have (haha), these are my cute granddaughters. I was able to take many photos of them when they visited last month so they will be the subject of many layouts to come.

This layout is the latest one I've created for the Weekly Scrapbook Challenge. It uses one of the newest paper packs from Close To My Heart called 'Twitterpated'. I LOVE this paper pack! I have already made another layout and a card with this paper and love how they turned out. I will try to post them both soon.

This week's challenge uses the 'In the Groove' design from CTMH's how-to book, Imagine. I also used the new Dimensional Elements-In Color-Organic embellishments, the stamp set that is included in the Workshop on the Go kit (paper pack, exclusive stamp set, chocolate ribbon and a workshop guide) copper brads, hemp, chocolate ribbon, and chocolate, sorbet and sweet leaf inks. If you are interested in purchasing this Workshop on the Go kit for yourself, contact me through my CTMH website.

Thanks for stopping by today!


Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...