Tuesday, August 25, 2009

CTMH Scrapbook Challenge #21-It's a Beautiful Day


My latest layout in the Weekly Scrapbook Challenge. Here I am using Back Country paper again but I can't seem to help myself. I love this paper for outdoor photos, although I haven't added photos yet to this layout, I shouldn't have a problem with that. This design comes from the Cherish how-to book from Close To My Heart called 'Column Composition'. This is also the layout my scrapping friends will be creating this evening during our monthly scrap class. I am anxious to see what they think of it. I also used the Picture Perfect, Backwoods and True Happiness stamp sets along with Barn Red, Outdoor Denim and Olive inks.

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great day!


Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...