Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy 'Close To My Heart' Anniversary to Me!

Happy Anniversary to me! Wow! I can't believe that today marks my third anniversary with Close To My Heart! The time sure has gone fast and what fun it's been! I started out just wanting to get all the great products at a discount but decided after a short period of time that I really wanted to share this great company with everyone I knew. In the three years since I joined this wonderful company, I became a Supervisor with three downline who also have a strong love for scrapbooking and stamping like myself. I have made many new friends, who include my upline, two of my downline, who I hadn't known prior to joining CTMH and great ladies who have become my faithful customers who help to grow my business. If not for them, I don't know what I'd be doing! Thank you all!

I have been busy creating lately so to show my appreciation for all the stampers, scrapbookers and cardmakers in my life, I have posted some of my artwork for you to enjoy. Feel free to 'lift' if you so desire. The first two cards were created using the new 'Grace' paper pack which I am really loving with it's rich earth tones.

This layout was also created with the 'Grace' paper pack. I used the Sideline Surprise design from one of the Close To My Heart how-to books, whose name eludes me at the moment. Sorry! : ( It was a challenging layout, to say the least, as the photos on the sides had to be trimmed just 'so' in order to fit. But I love the look! I still need to complete the journaling on this page. That is one thing I always procrastinate on. I like to make sure I pick just the right words so I really have to think deeply before writing. The Brandywine Battlefield was one of the day trips we took while my son and his family were visiting us back in July. Don't you just love the look of those old buildings? I wish I had one in my own backyard to look at and enjoy every day.

These last two cards were created using the new 'Twitterpated' paper pack. The designs are from the 'Wishes' how-to cardmaking book from CTMH. The 'Twitterpated' paper pack is starting to become my favorite so far of the 4 new paper packs that are available to everyone starting tomorrow, Sept. 1. Fall has always been my favorite time of year so it's no surprise that I would love any paper pack with a Fall color scheme. If you'd like to get your hands on any of the new products from Close To My Heart, check out my website tomorrow for the unveiling of the new Autumn/Winter 2009 Idea Book and Catalog.

I hope you have enjoyed all my new artwork today as much as I have enjoyed bringing it to you! Please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to know what you think!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a great day!



Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...