Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sneak Peek of CTMH's September Stamp of the Month











I was playing around today with the new September stamp set of the month from Close To My Heart and thought I'd give you all a sneak peek by sharing my creations with you. These are 2 cards I made with 'D1375 Treasures', which I am really starting to love. There are so many possibilities with this stamp set that I think everyone is going to love it as well. I especially love to do random stamping with this type of stamp set. It is so much fun!

I used Orange and Topiary cardstock and inks for these cards. Don't you just love the cheery brightness of these colors? The first card is a standard 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 size. The second one is 8 x 3 1/2. I don't often make cards that size but thought I'd see what I could do. Not too bad!

If you would like to get your hands on this awesome stamp set at a discount or even FREE, all you have to do is place an order with me in the month of September. Click here to go to my website to see what other awesome products Close To My Heart offers.










Thanks for stopping by today! Have a good one!
Bookmark and Share
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...