Saturday, September 26, 2009

Close To My Heart-Sweet Home Tri-Fold Card


Isn't this card just too awesome? I'd been seeing several of these made by my sister CTMH consultants lately and loving them so much that I decided to give it a try for myself. What an easy peasy card to make and how beautiful it turned out! I used one of the newest paper packs from Close To My Heart called 'Sweet Home' and the stamp set that comes with the Workshop on the Go kit for this paper pack. This paper pack is so cool! I love everything about it especially the fact that it is double-sided because the opposite side is just as gorgeous as the front. Now to figure out who the lucky recipient of this beautiful card will be! That is the question! Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for stopping by today! Make it a good one!


Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...