Saturday, September 5, 2009

CTMH Scrapbook Challenge #22



Here's my latest layout for the Weekly Scrapbook Challenge. This was very quick and easy to do since there was no stamping involved. I used the 'Give Me Ten' design from the 'Cherish' how-to book from Close To My Heart. I also used this design on a past challenge layout from a month ago. If you would like to view that one as well, then click here.

Products used are all Close To My Heart:
  1. X7117B Grace paper pack
  2. X7117C Grace My Stickease
  3. Z1126 Colonial White Ribbon
  4. Z1286 Vintage Edge Anchors
  5. Z1218 & Z1215 Brads
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great Labor Day holiday! I know I will as my birthday also happens to fall on Labor Day this year! Happy Birthday to me!


Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...