Thursday, September 10, 2009

CTMH Scrapbook Challenge #23-Jingle Layout


Here's my latest layout for the Weekly Scrapbook Challenge. I know it's a bit early to be thinking Christmas but I really like this paper. The design for this layout came from the 'Imagine' how-to book from Close To My Heart. I used one of the patterned papers from the Creative Basics Jingle Collection along with Juniper and Tulip cardstock. I love the two different papers that come with this collection and have played with them quite a bit. The collection also comes with a spool of Juniper grosgrain ribbon to add just the right touch to your cards and layouts. This layout features the 'Holiday Warmth' stamp set which is the Stamp of the Month for October. Ask me how you can get this set at a discount or even FREE!

Thanks for looking! Have a great day!


Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...