Monday, September 14, 2009

CTMH-Scrapbook Challenge #24

The next layout for the Weekly Scrapbook Challenge! In anticipation of the beautiful Fall foliage that is yet to come, I dug out an old paper pack called, 'Abundance'. This was always a favorite of mine and I'm sorry that Close To My Heart has retired it. But no doubt, there are other awesome papers to take it's place.

I used the new Many Thanks and Grateful Hearts stamp sets on this layout and I am totally loving these two stamp sets. I also used the 'Abundance' stickers, twill ribbon, Cocoa, Autumn Terracotta and Goldrush inks, hemp and metal swirls. I used a bit of Gold Stickles glitter on the leaf veins although you may not be able to tell in the photo. I am not a big glitter person as I usually wear more than what goes on my projects but I do love how the leaves turned out.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!


Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...