Thursday, September 24, 2009

CloseTo My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #25

Wow! Can you believe we are now in week 25 of the Weekly Scrapbook Challenge? It's amazing how fast the time has gone and to realize how many layouts I have created since the challenge began all those weeks ago. I have participated in this challenge since the very beginning and haven't missed a week yet. I'm so proud of myself and happy that I have been able to keep up with my scrappin'.

Anyway, this layout was created with the Game On paper pack from Close To My Heart. It was a new paper pack quite some time ago but I never really took the time to play with it. The design used for the layout is from the 'Cherish' how-to book by CTMH and the name of the design is 'Portrait Collection'. I used the Rustic Alphabet for the large letters, The Works Alphabet for the rest of the title, the Chocolate Alphabet for the date and the Classmate Alphabet for the small words. Other products used: black cardstock and ink, desert sand ink, bamboo cardstock and ink, twill ribbon, black bitty brads and swirls along with some dimensional elements chipboard pieces.

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a good one!


Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...