Sunday, October 25, 2009

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #27


I am so far behind in my posting of these weekly challenge layouts. I apologize! I have been very busy lately. First a trip to NY to visit family, then working on Christmas cards for an upcoming workshop plus trying to prep for my next scrap classes. There is not enough time in a day to complete everything I'd like to get done and I don't even work outside the home any more!

Anyway, this layout was created with the new Sweet Home paper pack from Close To My Heart. I used the back sides of the papers for a monochromatic look and threw in some Buttercup for a bit of contrast. I also used ribbon from the Buttercup Collection. The stamp set used is 'Around the Block' which is the November Stamp of the Month. Ask me how you can earn this stamp set at a discount or even FREE!

Thanks for looking today!


Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...