Sunday, October 25, 2009

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #29


Now I am all caught up with posting the weekly scrapbook challenge layouts. Woohoo! This one was also made with the Sweet Home paper pack from CTMH. The design for this layout, Introduction, comes from the Imagine how-to book from Close To My Heart. All the design books from CTMH are awesome! Especially when you're having a creative block, which most of us tend to do from time to time.

This layout showcases some photos of my son and his family on a trip to The Peirce-du Pont House at Longwood Gardens. My son is a bit of a history buff and really wanted to check out this house. He totally enjoyed every bit of it! And I hope you enjoyed this layout! Thanks for looking!


Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...