Saturday, October 10, 2009

Close To My Heart Studio Splurge!

I am so sorry I have been MIA for quite some time. I have been very busy with my workshops and classes although that's actually a good thing! It means I'm working this business and having loads of fun! You could have fun, too, with your own Close To My Heart stamping and scrapbooking business. Read on for the exciting details!

Here's some exciting news to share about Studio J. Would you like to earn 10 FREE Studio J Scrapbook Layouts? Click here to find out how you can do it! Studio J is Close to My Heart's premier online design software that will be available in the Spring 2010. It uses CTMH's designs, papers and color palettes so you can easily create beautiful layouts that CTMH will print out for you then mail right to your door! Check it out and contact me if you are interested in this great campaign by joining my team.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to post some new artwork for you to check out next time you visit!




Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...