Saturday, November 7, 2009

Another Beautiful Close To My Heart Twitterpated Scrapbook Layout-Brothers & Sisters



I LOVE how this layout turned out, don't you? This is my version of the layout featured on page 69 in the new Close To My Heart Autumn/Winter Idea Book. I fell in love with this layout design right away but was only able to finish the layout after finding just the right photos for it. The journaling isn't done yet but will be soon. I used two of the Twitterpated papers and one paper from the Emporium paper pack. I also used many different embellishments, too numerous to mention so if there's anything you see that you really like, just ask me about it.

While visiting with my family in Upstate NY last month, we found ourselves with no children or grandchildren around. Wow! No children to bug or bother us? How could that happen? No matter, we had a blast and didn't even miss the kids! LOL...it was the first time we had all been together in a very long time without kids. We enjoyed it so much and laughed so hard that our stomachs hurt. We didn't care though because I think we all needed that release from the day to day worries. This is one day we will not forget! FYI-I am the one in the gray sweats!

We also took photos of our mom and dad and a couple group shots of all of us. As soon as those photos have been scrapped, I will post them.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...