Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #30-Life's Little Moments


Here's the latest layout I created for the Weekly Scrapbook Challenge. I am a bit late posting this and I apologize. This layout was created with an older paper pack called "Key To My Heart" that was a special promotion kit quite some time ago and is no longer available. I still had some of the paper left and wanted to use it up. I used the Safe & Secure design from the 'Imagine' how-to book from Close To My Heart. Other products used are the stamp set that came with the kit, Colonial White softset eyelets, Sorbet ribbon and Spring Blossom brads. Hope you enjoy the layout!

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you make it a good one!


Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...