Friday, November 6, 2009

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #31-Christmas Memories


Here is the latest layout for the Weekly Scrapbook Challenge I participate in. I had lots of fun with this one! It uses the new Jingle paper pack from Close To My Heart along with the Snow Flurries stamp set. I also added some sparkle with the new Twinkle Brads that come in Tulip, Twilight, Olive and Hollyhock colors. The title and snowflake die cuts were made with my Cricut machine. The design is from CTMH's Cherish how-to book called Pleasing Paradigm. I hope you enjoy the layout!

Here is the supply list in case you would like to duplicate this layout:
X7115B Jingle paper pack
D1384 Snow Flurries
Z1220 Twinkle Brads
9029 Cherish how-to design book

Thanks for stopping by today!


Bookmark and Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...