Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Close To My Heart Scrapbook Challenge #34-Family is Priceless



You're probably wondering where scrapbook challenge #33 is, right? Well, I started to fall a bit behind with these weekly challenges as I have been soooo busy prepping for a holiday open house next month, and decided to skip #33 for the time being in order to stay current. I will do my best to get #33 done soon but can't guarantee it so enjoy this layout doubly! LOL

All products used are Close To My Heart:
9029 Cherish-Balanced Blocks design
X7100B Perfect Day paper pack
Z1126 Colonial White Organdy Ribbon
X1405 Fancy Cuts Botanicals
Z1219 Cocoa Brads
Z2114 Cocoa Ink
X5754 Creme Brulee cardstock
X5752 Juniper cardstock

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you all have a very HAPPY TURKEY DAY!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...